Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The paper presents original research, which has not been previously published and is not under consideration for publication in another journal; any copying of text, figures, data, or results of other authors without references is defined as plagiarism
- The paper does not contain secret or confidential information, so it can be placed open access
- Copyright for the work was not previously passed and will not be passed in the future to the third parties. There is no conflict between co-authors (if multiple authors)
- This paper does not violate intellectual property rights of other people
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
Authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal's published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgement of its initial publication in this journal.
- Authors are permitted and encouraged to post their work online (e.g., in institutional repositories or on their website) prior to and during the submission process, as it can lead to productive exchanges, as well as earlier and greater citation of published work (See The Effect of Open Access).